The term liquid chalk, or sharkchalk, refers to several different kinds of chalk:
1.liquid-chalk marking pens (with water-soluble ink);
2.liquid-chalk mixtures (for athletic use: rock climbing, weightlifting, gymnastics);
3.liquid-chalk hobby-craft paints made of cornstarch and food coloring (some with small amounts of flour).
Despite the term, some forms of “liquid chalk” contain no actual chalk.
Liquid chalk can be a variation of normal chalk (see: magnesium carbonate) used to improve grip for sports, such as rock climbing, weight lifting, or gymnastics.
Liquid Chalk Lifting Applications:
Rock climbers use liquid chalk to prevent their hands from sweating. It may be used by climbers in situations where powdered chalk is restricted. It is preferred by athletes because it remains effective longer and leaves less residue on rocks and equipment. Liquid chalk for rock climbers is made from magnesium carbonate. Since liquid chalk does not leave a white residue, it is an environmentally friendly alternative. In five forms of climbing, liquid chalk may prove more useful than powdered chalk.
Liquid chalk is less likely to wear off the hand on particularly long sequences of moves.
Liquid chalk allows competitive climbers to take fewer chalk breaks, thereby preventing early fatigue.
Prevents excessive chalk buildup on holds.
Chalk deposits on natural rock formations are ecologically harmful, and in many climbing locations, the use of chalk for climbing is strictly forbidden. Liquid chalk requires less material and causes less damage.
Due to the risk of falling into water involved with deep-water solo climbing, some climbers opt for liquid chalk that allows them to apply chalk to their hands before starting the climb. They place a line of chalk on their forearms to re-chalk during the climb. This reduces waste of loose chalk and prevents having to dry out a chalk bag.
In other sports, liquid chalk is less beneficial to the athlete, because re-chalking can be done more easily between sets or rounds. However, some gyms require liquid chalk because it leaves less residue on gym equipment. Liquid chalk adheres to the hand better, reducing the need to re-chalk.
We are the most professional OEM of products .Do OEM services for companies all over the world.”Customer focus,honesty,quality first,service first-rate” is our aim. We sincerely welcome customers at home and abroad to come and negotiate business and develop together.
* In general, all the orders will be processed within 3-5 business days after the payment is confirmed by DHgate.
* The item will be shipped via ePacket, SFexpress, YANWEN, China Post Air Mail, EMS, DHL, FedEx, USPS as you choose when placing the order. The delivery depends on the carrier after packages shipped out, plus it is international tr
ansport, the delivery may delay, hope you can understand and wait patiently. Thanks in advance. * You can track your package on 17track. If you can`t find any tracking info on it please contact us.
1. Please feel free to contact us if you need any help by online chatting(instant messages) or Email, we will reply as soon as we read it.
2. All the pictures we presented may exist normal tiny color difference due to different monitor and brightness.
3. If you have any problems before or after submitting the order or receiving the package, please contact us first instead of opening the dispute, we will try our best to solve for you.
* Your early confirmation will be highly appreciated after receiving the item(s)
* Your feedback is vital for us, we sincerely hope you can leave a positive all 5 stars feedback if you are satisfied with our products and service.
* Please contact us first before leaving any negative feedback, we will solve the problems for you.